There are a few steps to do that, here they are:
1. Turn ignition switch OFF.
2. Press the trip reset switch, and at the same time turn ignition switch ON.
3. Keep the trip reset switch for 1 second or more.
4. Press the trip reset switch at least 3 times. (Within 7 seconds after the ignition switch is turned ON.)
5. You will see the “Work instruction code” in the top portion of information display, and self-diagnosis is started.
6. The mode switches in the order shown below each time the trip reset switch is pressed: